Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fashion Crave.

As it's been unusually cool this week in Iowa, in September, I mean July. I have of course gotten bit by the fashion bug. I fully believe I would not ever, (read as only sometimes), get the urge to shop, if it weren't for our changing of seasons. My newest crave? Fall clothes, read as fringe boots.

 
Just call me Pocahontas because I'm going tracking for some fringe boots!! AHIAHAIHIA (Indian call?) The Farmer nicknamed me Pocahontas when moccasins were very popular. Farmer funnies I guess.
And the new attitude me won't care what people think. Why? Because I'm going to sport these with confidence! I'm obsessed!! Hook a sista up!!


Also note: Kourtney Kardashian I'll try to get to that guilty pleasure when my toddler is not trying to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment