Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things I knew...

In a world so full of hopelessness it is nice to have
 someone
who has hope in you. <3

Farmer has been the biggest blessing in my entire life, I truly look back and wonder what life was like without him. It seems so unreal that I went so long without knowing him, I feel as if it's been forever. We do have our ups and down, but when it comes down to it, we would be lost without each other.


Farmer:
Almost 3 years have pasted since you walked into that bar, &&
I knew from the first night we talked, I was a goner.
I knew I had found the one, the second night you came to that bar, when you said my name and flashed that croooked smile.
I knew the first time we kissed, that it would be our last first kiss.
I knew the first time you called me just to see how my day was, that you were forever going to be a gentleman.
I knew, I first time I slipped on the ice, and you caught me, that our lives would forever be full of laughter.
I knew, when you put your arm around me, that you loved me too.
I knew,when you first hugged me, that I never again would have to be scared.
I knew when I first cried to you, that you would forever take care of me.
I knew when you went to Arizona for those long 4 days, that I never wanted the thought of not being with you in my mind ever again.
I knew by the way you introduced me to your friends that you were a gonner too.
I knew that first time out with you, that you cared for me, and didn't care who knew it.
I knew when you said " I love you", that you meant it, and I did too.
I knew when you told me you were a little light headed in the jewlery store, that life would forever be fun.
I knew the first time I couldn't get ahold of you, that I never wanted to lose you.
I knew when you asked my dad for my hand, that he had found someone to take care of me that he trusted.  
I knew when I walked down the asile, that I was going to be happy forever.
I knew when I put the truck in the ditch, that you were most concered about me, not the truck.
I knew when you held Ellie, that you were going to be an amazing dad someday.
I knew by the way you called me just to make sure I am ok, that you would always make time for me.
I knew alot of things about you Farmer, what
didn't know is how I could ever love you as much you love me, I guess I know now, and its so easy.

Happy 1 year Farmer. I am sure you will find ways to show me more things I know about you, in the many many years to come.





Then
Now

Then

Now

Farmer is such a charmer,
So strong
irreplaceable
caring
concerned
always looking out for what's best
smart
hard working
goofy
warm hearted

All your life you dream of who you will be with forever,
and when I finally met him,
he was sooo much more than
I ever thought I was even looking for.
Describing the love between
 Farmer and I is like describing how
 water tastes;
 completely impossible.



That crooked grin has made me laugh:
 more times than I can count


Seriously:
 made for each other
<3


1 comment: