Monday, August 29, 2011

Paying Hobby

Well the days of summer are coming to an end, which means slowly farmer is coming home later and later. For the past 4 years I have found a paying job hobby, that keeps me on my toes during the fall. I have coached my old high school football cheerleaders and loved it. My mom was my coach and I loved cheerleading in school, something about the feel of the air on a Friday morning and the cool breeze Friday night still gets my heart fluttering today. I didn't really know my purpose when I first started coaching but I now know that the big man upstairs knew I would need some form of entertainment to keep my mind busy in the fall while I temporarily become a widow.

The girls are doing wonderful this year. I have 8 varsity girls and 4 Jv girls who are learning well. The girls are so fun, keeps me young to be around them, I love hearing all the latest talk, and them being so hyper and goofy. It reminds me why things that happen in high school need to stay in high school because life is so much bigger than most of the girls problems. I like to think that the girls love to cheer and that I am making some sort of a difference in their lives. I love my job, even though it is stressful at times, and can be very frustrating.


Adorable right?
I love my job, and the girls are all such great persons, I love to see how they interact and deal with situations, I love all their different personalities. Most of all I love them, for making me laugh,  keeping my mind of Farmer being gone.....

and well..... for being typical high school girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment