Monday, August 1, 2011

Ellie Jean

The morning of Friday July 29 started like any other, I got up, dressed, and headed to work. I had a few clients, and got a strange text from my brother.

The text? "Having baby today"

Holy cow. As they just barely finished remodeling their upstairs master bedroom and the nursery is freshly painted, and my brother just put the crib together the night before, I was panicking.

 They went in for a ultrasound to see if the baby had turned from the breech position, and well the doctor said lets just have a baby today so there won't be any more worry.
So at 2:48 pm via c-section Elizabeth Jean graced us with her prescence screaming her head off, just like we wanted :)

She weighed 6 lbs 11.6 oz and was 18 1/4 inches long. Dark hair and blue eyes. She is perfect and it was the best surprise, seeing my brother in his scrubs walking with the nurses and the baby down the hallway, when we asked Pink or Blue? He gave us the thumbs up and said "we got pink!"

 Tears were shed from everyone and we all were a ball of butter!
I think someone could have gotten away with murder and I would have said "awww how sweet"
I am in love and so is farmer! :) We are all so blessed with such a sweet, HEALTHY, baby girl.

Ellie Jean you have stolen my heart! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment