Monday, June 6, 2011

Like My Mother Does, I Love You This Big!

I am completely addicted to listen to the American Idol winner and runner-ups new singles!

1. They are both country singin' people! ya!
2. Lauren and Scotty are adorable! I love them!!
3. Their songs have amazing meaning behind them and in my life, the words are exactly true!



" I Love You This Big" by Scotty is amazing, I think of my husband, I think of future children, I think of my mom.

When I was young that was "our thing" I love you this big, (then I would stretch my arms out as far as I could) then she would say, I love you thiiiisss big, (then she would do the same with her arms) then I would say, I love you (insert cute toddler voice and slurs) alllll the wayyyy arrrrounnnnddd the world a millllon timmmesss!!!! Ending with a huge hug! :D Which leads me to want to listen to Lauren's song, "Like My Mother Does" which of course reminds me of my mom, but also makes me think of my future children (God Willing) with all the hopes that they will always look to me as an example in their little lives, and will always be ok in following my footsteps of life! :) ENJOY!









I promise I will try to find better pictures of her pretty cute little self!
I love you mom :)

1 comment: