Thursday, June 23, 2011

Exciting weekend....

Many exciting things happened over the weekend,

I got to hold my newest baby girl cousin, (which doesn't help my fever) and her mother is looking fabulous!

We had our first official ER visit as a married couple. One of the first lessons Farmer taught me was always cut away from yourself, 10 stitches on his leg later, you would think he would have followed his own advice.

A dear friend got hitched, she was beautiful, and her husband flipped her on their first dance. I was so impressed Farmer and I are going to start practicing, (he is not aware of this yet, I am sure it will go over great!)



She was lovely. :)




There must me something in the water because my other dear dear friend Phyllis got engaged the very next morning and I am soooo very happy for her. She is so deserving of this and it's been a long time coming! I can't wait to dance and get silly at yet another wedding :)

Won't they make beautiful babies? :)
Also my poor little hometown was hit by a small tornado this week. Thankfully no one was hurt and only a few buildings were damaged. Many trees were down and some power was out do to limbs on lines and leaning power lines. From what I had heard the town, (as always), pulled together and had alot of it cleaned up by the afternoon! Ya for small town love! <3














No comments:

Post a Comment