Wednesday, February 6, 2013

8 month recap

8 Months?? Has it really been 8 months since I last blogged??
 I should just skip the apologizing and start blogging huh?

Well I left you with the cliff hanger of "We're Pregnant!"

Soo let me recap the last 8month for you!!!

Hottest summer ever, and pregnant, you get the picture.
9 days overdue, ridiculous.


26 hours+ of induced labor (wasn't painful) progressed 1/2 a cm in that whole time, and ended up in a c-section.


September 27, 2012 7:22pm
7lbs 8oz 21 inches of dark headed joy entered Farmer and I's world.






                                  TRIPP J
Learned his personality quickly, doesn't like naps,
 loves to be held, 
has a temper &
 a strong willed persona.
I really did want to pull my hair out at times
 but realized motherhood isn't always
 what you see on TV,
 but o so worth it.


Farmer melts my heart,  
& I once again fell in LOVE all over with him, 
but in a much different way.





Farmer learns baby talk and daddy duties




Looks like his daddy, 
eyes like his mommy


Baby Carpenter jeans and  button downs are our new favorites,
 but PJs and snuggles all day rock!


















Bridesmaid in good friend Tiff's wedding,
just over 2 weeks after Tripp being born.

                                                     New Nephew Born. Oliver Lee
Mom goes back to work part time. Tripp goes to sister in laws for daycare!








 Holidays were wayyyy different with a baby, but too fun!

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas

Best Buddy & brother got engaged, but not to each other, that's weird.











 Tripp loves to sit up and stand, with help of course.

Discovered his vocal cords and feet.


Has the best 
deep down belly
  baby giggle 
ever!








I never thought I could have the room in my heart for all the love that I have now.









No comments:

Post a Comment