Thursday, August 19, 2010

Once upon a time......

                                                         So... Here I am!! && Here we go!
I am trying this "blog" thing to help keep me company and possibly relieve some stress of learning the 101's to becoming a Farmer's Wife.


                                                             
                                                                       Let me tell you our story :))


                     Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl.
                                        This boy was a hard working, pig/cattle raisin', corn bean plantin/harvestin, manure haulin', good ol' boy! He had a plan, his life worked out and wasn't so sure if a woman was a part of it. 
He'd has his ups and downs and go rounds' with them and had just decided that he would be the lonesome farmer. 
                                   This girl was young, and not so sure about what life held for her, she also had given up on love and was into taking risks, making jumps with her eyes shut, and never missing an opportunity. She had wanted nothing more in life but to fall in love, marry a farmer, live happily and have babies! :) But she had decided that life and God didn't want that for her, untill.... yep you guessed it
                                                                        BOY met GIRL


 Wes and I met, and sparks flew I never felt so loved or cared for in my life. He has so much love for me it brings tears to my eyes. I love him like I have never love before and always get the same in return. God heard our prayers for happiness and gave us each other. If you may it was Love at first sight.
So yep we are "getttin' hitched"!! T-minus 22 days! September 11, 2010 is the date that all my craziness will start!

After getting to know Wes  he is a stresser, a driver, a leader, a work alone type a guy. So this 2 people thing is hard for him, and this Farm thing is hard for me! This first year should be interesting, so we are diving in head first, with love. <3 

Bear with us Folks the fun is just beginning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment